FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DO I REALLY HAVE OWNERSHIP IN THE PROPERTY?
Yes. Owning a property with Renesent is true real estate ownership. You purchase a share in a LLC, and the property is completely designed and managed specifically for co-ownership.
- DOES THIS WORK LIKE A REGULAR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION?
Yes. The legal documents and closing process are close to the same as a regular property purchase.
- CAN OWNERS RENT OUT THEIR TIME ON AIRBNB OR SIMILAR SITES?
No. All owners are not able to rent out or sell any of their own time on vacation rental sites or any other public rental listing site. All visiting guests have to be registered as so in order to gain access to the property.
- DOES RENESENT MANAGE EACH PROPERTY DIRECTLY?
Yes. We manage the LLC as well as the property, and sometimes we opt in to engage amazing third-party property managers in agreement with all of the owners. We work with trusted management partners, and are always monitoring the quality of the property management process.
- WHAT IF ANOTHER OWNER DAMAGES THE PROPERTY?
We have found in the past that owners have true pride and respect for ownership of the property and typically leave the property in excellent condition for other owners to enjoy just as they do. We ensure a quality experience for every owner with the homes being inspected after each visit. Any damages or disruptions beyond regular wear and tear over time are held accountable to the owner who was visiting the property at the time.
- DOES MY SHARE INCREASE IN VALUE IF THE PROPERTY APPRECIATES IN VALUE?
Yes. As an owner of the property, any equity gains are yours.
- CAN I KEEP PERSONAL ITEMS AT THE PROPERTY?
Yes. Each owner has separated and designated storage space for all of your personal items you wish to keep there.
- WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LAWN AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE?
Renesent manages all of these details, including landscaping, pool maintenance, and all other property needs through locally hired professionals.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
+1 (415) 873-1161